Course Catalog For Sales Professionals
We offer the following sales training for sales professionals…
- Sales “BASICS” Workshop for those with little or no B2B sales experience. Sales BASICS provides the foundational knowledge and skill necessary to become a successful sales professional.
Click here to view the Sales “Basics” Learning Outcomes
- College grads who are unable to find work in their degree field
- Students who are looking to join the sales and marketing workforce.
- Anyone looking to enter the sales and marketing workforce
- Sales “Essentials” Workshop provides the knowledge and skill necessary to perform well as a sales professional. During (and after) this one-day workshop, participants will learn the most mission-critical skills that impact selling; skilled communicator, prospecting, qualifying, positioning, presenting, and closing.
Click here to view the Sales “Essentials” Learning Outcomes
- Employed sales professionals looking to improve their skill level and performance on-the-job.
- Unemployed sales professionals looking to maintain or sharpen their skills and gain a competitive advantage for their next sales career opportunity
- B2B sales people who are looking to perform on-the-job more effectively and consistently
- Retail / B2C sales people looking to become a successful B2B sales professional
- Strategic Selling Workshop provides the high level skills development focuses on the "how to" of solution selling. Workshop participants engage in interactive sales simulations using our "deliberate practice" training methodology.
Click here to view the Strategic Selling Workshop Learning Outcomes
- B2B/B2C sales professionals with five years or more sales experience
- Top performers looking to improve their skills and performance to the next level